View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #10
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamalyssa View Post
Hi and thanks for replying! and for the welcome... he is 5.5 - 6 inches tall at the withers he was moving around a lot and 6.5 inches long... he is a WHOPPING 3 lbs lol , I didn't think he looked very chubby either but the vet said he was a bit on the "chunky" side for his height

I am feeding EUKANUBA PUPPY for Small breeds and he has Cheerios for training treats ( plain cheerios ) nothing else, he was getting nutri-cal in the a.m but I've cut that out unless I feel he has had a stressful trip or long day. Is Eukanuba a good food or should I go with something like EVO?

Tx Thank you I think he's cute either way too
you know.. i am not really sure.. i hope someone can answer for you!

if you do a search on here, on food, you will find a ton of info.
eukanuba is not known to be a premium kibble.. so you may want to check that out.. and see about changing..

we have given cheerios to Avie, since she was a baby and continue to give them to both girls! we never gave nutrical to Avie on a daily basis.. we had it on hand and would only give it to her, if needed(if she wasn't eating, etc.)
with Gemma we gave her nutrical daily when we first brought her home (because she was so little) and then slowly stopped giving it to her
But, Cheerios were a great training treat for us!

EVO is a great kibble.. it is a VERY high protein food.. so you should slowly introduce it to him... since he is just a puppy (really you should do this with any food, though ) i would search & research some of the food threads.. and go from there..

we currently feed our girls..
Ziwi Peak (air dried & canned) Natural Range Of Premium Pet-food Products - Ziwipeak - Natural New Zealand Pet Nutrition
Nature's Variety Instinct Canned & RAW medallions Product Choices For My Dog | Nature's Variety
(we only leave the kibble out, so it is available to them in case they get hungry.. but their main diet is what i posted above! ) the kibble we leave out for them right now is either Nature's Variety or INNOVA/EVO..

let me know if you have any questions..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!