View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVERYxo View Post
Welcome!

- it's hard to tell from pictures, but he doesnt look overweight to me but i guess you would have to take his weight, mesurements, etc. into account.. ? i dont know...
- what are you feeding him?? that could have alot to do with it.. if there are fillers, by-products, even some grains in his food.. that could have alot to do with it.. he could be eating the same amount of 2 different foods and have a different result. he looks cute to me..
Hi and thanks for replying! and for the welcome... he is 5.5 - 6 inches tall at the withers he was moving around a lot and 6.5 inches long... he is a WHOPPING 3 lbs lol , I didn't think he looked very chubby either but the vet said he was a bit on the "chunky" side for his height

I am feeding EUKANUBA PUPPY for Small breeds and he has Cheerios for training treats ( plain cheerios ) nothing else, he was getting nutri-cal in the a.m but I've cut that out unless I feel he has had a stressful trip or long day. Is Eukanuba a good food or should I go with something like EVO?

Tx Thank you I think he's cute either way too
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!