View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 09:34 PM   #31
Ladymom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
No i didnt get her into a vet. I called 3 vets and none were open, and my vet had no spots left today but since she is doing okay now i figure i can wait till Monday. I dont want to go to a vet thats not good and pay $80 for them to tell me they dunno. She ate well, she pooped, peeing fine, acting fine and is now playing with Sophie. I am watching her very closely..i just reeeeeally hope it doesnt happen again. I freak out sooo much!! i panic, i try not to but i do. So Monday she is going to the vet. My mom says she thinks it was a nightmare, idk. She was there and saw her and shes a nurse but i told her its diff than being a vet. Does anyone think turkey can cause it? I gave her only little pieces of white turkey meat.
No, a couple of little pieces of turkey wouldn't cause a seizure two days later.

When was the last time London had a complete blood panel? Has she had a bile acids test yet? It would be a good idea to get those done on Monday if it's been awhile just to make sure there isn't anything abnormal. If her bloodwork is fine, your vet will probably just tell you to watch her and keep a journal of any further seizures. There is no test for epilepsy.
Ladymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!