View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #6
PiePiper
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

My Piper totally ruined every pee pad put down from the day 1. I remember the breeder telling me that this was the first litter she ever had that would shred every pee pad put in the pen. She wasn't exactly sure who was the culprit. I now know it had to be my little girl. I also bought the pee pad holder and she would dig until it came out of the holder and then she would chew it up into a million pieces. After that I tried newspaper in the holder and that worked all right for a day or 2 and then she started digging until the paper shredded. I finally gave up and trained her to go outside. I was lucky since it was summer and it was a joy to be outside with her. She is 7 months old now and I like to think she is house broken but I know if I don't really watch her she"ll have an accident. Just recently I knew I would be gone for most of the day so I decided I would try a pee pad again. What's the worst thing that could happen? She didn't have one accident but the pee pad was in a million pieces.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!