View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #34
CupofDog
YT 500 Club Member

I just want to say, I love YT and SO many people here have helped me and my dogs AND I think I have done the same. I found YT when I adopted Ella Bean, as she was super sick and I needed help! I knew she was part Yorkie and thats why I started posting. I have made wonderful friends.

I ignore people who try and instigate fights and there does seem to be major controversy over mixed breeds, but I say, IGNORE it. Too many good people on here.

Don't let anyone ruin your time here. Everyone is welcome and I feel strongly that keeping a positive attitude, no matter WHO says WHAT...or what words they use...is the strongest way to express our disdain for those who are argumentative. As for the word 'mutt' just reclaim it and use it in affection and ignore those who use it negatively. While it may be 'correct' it DOES hurt some people's feelings and I hope they will ignore the posters who seem to enjoy hurting their feelings!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!