View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
sapo1009
YT Addict

Default Prayer for my family

I have been a member for a little while now and it seems there are many nice people who like to help everyone out. At this time my family have been going through some hard times. This has just been a bad year for us, husband has been in the hospital 2 times this year, we are young couple with five kids ages 9, 7, 5, 2, and 1. My husband is a subcontractor for cable, we have been working out of state for the past 4 years until this year. We have been looking for work in MI all this time , we finally got it and this contractor was the meanest most diffucult man to work with but we did everything he wanted us to just so my husband could be here with his family instead of leaving us. We went through many barriers with him until 2 months ago I posted on a cable forum about the things he did and if there was anything we could do about it. I did not write anything mean ore state his name, but he seen it and terminated us. I beged and cried to this guy and he would not give it back to us, my husband is a great worker and we have never had any problems until this point.
Well he got work in Iowa but this man does not pay until one month, so I do his paper work and sometimes leave with him the first week so I feel better about where he is working. Well the third week he went to work the truck motor blowed and we are empty because we took all of our money to go to work, this guy owes us, but I am not sure if he is going to pay for the work, sometimes in this business being a sub contractor you need to take the chance for someone to pay.
We are just going through a hard time, winter is here and in my husbands work he can not work when the ground is frozen, we normally have money saved to get us through but we have been through a lot.
I would just like for everyones prayer to help us have a good Christmas for our kids and get through this hard time. I know many people are going through hard times, please pray for us.
Thanks to all
Christina
sapo1009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!