View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 04:56 PM   #101
melanie daley
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
To the residents of Missouri and Pennsylvania -

I honestly and with my whole heart do NOT believe that you as YT members are judged by the state you are from. People on this site do not discriminate in that way. If your posts haven't received many responses, it's probably just that there are so many posts on this site now, that unfortunately many get overlooked. Please do not think that it's any reflection on how well-liked you are.

I also believe that there are MANY incredibly wonderful things about your states, and just because they are known to have a very high percentage of puppy mills and/or USDA breeders, that does not mean that ALL of the breeders are USDA or Puppy mills. What it DOES mean is that you need to be careful. I'm sure there are puppy mills in every community, just as there are good breeders in most communities.

To the OP - I think we all like to think that the breeders we speak to are honest, but if you frequent the sick/injured sections of this forum for any length of time, you will sadly learn that sometimes they are not.

You will be welcome here at YT with open arms no matter what you decide. People here are not attacking you that I have seen. Most of us just want to make sure that you have the knowledge to make a fully informed decision. That decision though is up to you and of course we will respect it.

It's a tough choice and a very important one. I wish you only the best. Please keep us updated.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!