View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
pinkhouses86
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Free Yorkie Pup??

I live in a very small town in Southern IN.

In our local paper, there was an ad - "Teacup Yorkie puppy for adoption. I want to give out my lovely baby to someone that is God-fearing and will take good care of her. If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail:"

HIS RESPONSE "Hello and thanks for the interest getting my puppy. Kindly note that i have two yorkie pups which i'm willing to get a new home for. I have a male and a female. The female is named Terra while the male is named Cached. They're both 18 weeks old and the female weigh 2.5lbs while the male weigh 2lbs.

Also, it was due to my missionary call that make me want to get them a new home. Me and my wife and three kids together with my pups are here in africa for our missionary call. So, after a while, i noticed that the weather here in africa is very bad for the pups health and i'm thinking to get them a new home back to the state. Also, please be informed that i'm not selling this pups to you but i'm giving them away For free to a god home where they'll be at rest and cared for. I don't know if you'll prefer to take both pups or you prefer to take either the male or female. Please let me know if you can create a good home for the pups.

I am with AFRICA MISSION on a missoin to africa.Also see the attached files for the pictures of the pups. Kindly note that you and i will be splitting out the shippment cost of the puppies to you.

Please get back to me if you're interested and please provide me with your telephone number for me to contact you immediately.

Thanks and God bless you.
You can contact me on my phone number"

What do you make of this?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!