View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 08:55 AM   #23
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73
I could not disagree more. Out of the thousands of dogs that get vaccinated every year you only hear of a handful of cases in which pups have had bad reactions. Kim is right, read up on the subject and make your own decisions. Just like with the chocolate thing and dogs, YT didn't support other people's recommendation on that and I don't feel that they would support this one either. I've seen puppies get parvo and die from not being UTD on vaccinations. It all depends on the area of the US that you live in but down here, it's best to have your pup UTD on ALL shots.
I agree here so MUCH !! I don't think it should be said on this site that people should stop vaccinating their animals....

While some puppies may have a reaction - it's a very small percentage - Vaccinations ARE given for good reasons - you should always talk to your vet when deciding what's best for your puppy ...but no one should just say NO MORE SHOTS.

Vaccines cause reactions in many children - would someone NOT give them if they thought their child was going to get sick ? I hope not - the diseases they protect them against are far worse.

I'm so glad your baby is doing better but please talk to the doctor when deciding how to handle future shots - they can be spaced out over a period of time and it's much easier on the puppy...
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!