View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #10
AvyQuinn
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Yes, there are many books out on this very subject if you are interested in learning about this.
Two book that I do highly recommend is by Ann N. Martin, FOOD PETS DIE FOR and PROTECT YOUR PET
I'd like to read something scientific... Anyone can say anything in books and people believe it. Not saying that Ms. Martin is wrong or what she might say in her book isn't worth reading... It's just that once I read a book (that was published and sold on store shelves) that said you can give dogs chocolate as a treat because they love it! <.<; And, no I don't really wanna know more about this subject unless I can see some solid scientific information about it.

Anyway, regarding your OP you put the idea out there but it seemed like you were telling us we should do instead of asking what we thought. If my baby doesn't seem unhealthy in any way why would I do this to him and potentially make him feel icky? If it's not broke don't fix it? Just seems excessive to me. I'd definitely have to pass on fasting.

Oh, and I don't feed my baby commercial food anymore since I educated myself about the subject.

Last edited by AvyQuinn; 11-17-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Oh and...
AvyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!