View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
LilMissy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Love A mooshy post...

I know this is mooshy and you people probably hear it all the time... but I have to post a THANK YOU to all of you here. I've only been a member of the forums since I brought Missy home on Tuesday, and I have learned SO much from all of you. Honestly, with having such a tiny wee one (7 weeks and 1lb 2 oz), you may have all saved her life. The breeder had her on terrible food (Science Diet), and I knew nothing about Nutri-Cal. You people have provided yorkie owners with such a wealth of GOOD information. I have been researching like crazy on here, and there's still so much more to read.

I also have to say, I have belonged to several different types of messageboards in the last few years. This one is by far the friendliest. You are a wonderful group of people. I really appreciate the warm welcomes, helpful advice, even the concern about my pup being so young and at home already. You are a great group of caring individuals, and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

I think Shaunna and Missy will be kickin' around these part of the woods for a loooong time

THANK YOU!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!