View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 07:09 AM   #5
mkawczak
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Lightbulb

I don't have all the answers,just wanted to let you know that what I've tried to remember and have read is no two puppies are alike,nor are every owner and their schedules. I too try to crate during the day. I buy what I think is quality dog food. I've been told 1/2 cup of food at a time,and all the water they want up until 6 or 7 pm....depending on bedtime. I also have to be patient. We want them to go sooner rather than later...we're all on a schedule..have to get back "to life" and our busy schedules. I can have Aiden outside with me for hours playing with his brothers. Pongo is 12 yrs old and had never had a problem,and Harley is 11 week and no problems really,the only difference is they're not Yorkies...I don't know why they're harder to train. Aiden has no real pattern or concistancy. He'll go on rugs..pee pads .newspapers,occasionally he'll go outside..very rare,on a pile of clean clothes on my floor that I've just folded... If you're doing the best you can...what more can anyone ask for. Give yourself a break and be patient..Hopefully there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Hang in.:thump:
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!