View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
i would suggest that unless you are prepared to lose your baby, that she not be bred. Also you should not breed unless you have researched her line, the males line and are well educated in breeding, caring for mama and the babies. There is a lot more to it than what people realize.

Nothing against you but I always wonder why most breeders say this. I mean I know there is a big chance one can lose the mother . But when I see a breeders type this answer to the question above
.]i would suggest that unless you are prepared to lose your baby, that she not be bred.
Isent that what you breeders are doing when you breed your females? taking the same chance at losing your females? so why is it ok for you to breed and take the chance? I just dont get this answer coming from someone who does breed.
Again dee Im not trying to point fingers or start trouble, I just really dont under stand this.

I say read every thing you can and have all the test done on her an dthe male you plan to breed her with before deciding to breed her. Ask your vet what he/she thinks. If she was mine I wouldnt breed her , just keep her as a loving pet.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!