View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:41 PM   #43
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie Baby View Post
Ggrrrrr....Can you believe it??? I just came back from the airport and the yorkie that Glenda sent me is NOT the one that I purchased!!!! It doesn't look anything like the pics she sent me. She has not answered my email regarding this either.

This DOG is 13 MONTHS old according to HER vet when she brought him to the vet yesterday for the health certificate for shipping. He also has NO testicles and NOT the color I wanted. I called her vet and verified all the info. Even in their opinion, they think she did a switcheroo on me.

The puppy I was getting was SUPPOSE to be only 17 WEEKS old and very tiny. I am taking him to MY vet to verify if this DOG was fixed or something.

I am sssooooo angry! Everyone here highly recommended her, too!

Bizzymammabee - Oh, I would be worried too, if it had been me and thinking of all those things you hear about bad breeders switching, etc... So the OP had every right to be scared and worried, maybe thinking she did get the wrong dog. But let's just look back at her first message..
* She just got back from the airport
* and sometimes it does take people time to email back - we all are not waiting by the computer.

I just think she should have said what a minute - lets check this all out first and calm down. She should have come home, washed the baby (especially since he had dirty pants), taken him to the vets, and talked to Glenda first, before posting. At least just wait a day before you post a message. I have met and known people before that jump to conclusions and get everything topsy durpsey and then realize everything was okay in the end. My mother was exactly like this. I am not saying this OP did anything worng, exact that she should have just waited a tat bit longer before posting. We are here to help and listen and I know that we all want comfort and reassurance, so many of us run to YT for help. I am not saying not to do this. I hope I am making sense and do not want to get anyone mad or feel bad. That is not my intentions or I do not want to make the OP feel bad in any way.

This forum is a public forum and very large - it goes out to millions of people. One must be careful of what they say and do on here. And there is a lot of talk that goes on behind closed doors as well - some people just love to talk, even if it is not correct. Something like this could start rumors and you guys know what I mean. That is all I wanted to say and hope it came out friendly. I am sure this all was just a misunderstanding and everything will be cleared up soon. All my best to you OP too and hope everything gets better. Please let us know how it all turned out. We are also here for you too.

I just know from my own experience that Glenda was great with me and I got a fabulous baby from her that I am very proud of. My baby is my love and I do not know what I would do without her. She is very special! She did become a champion in just 3 weekends of showing. She is also my pillow buddy. She was everything Glenda said she was and I do know quite a few other people that have bought from Glenda and they are all gorgeous.
T.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!