View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonballenger View Post
Well Im glad I asked. I did'nt know Iams was bad I thought I was buying something good for them, because of the name I guess. I also have a female yorkie (Chloe) she is 2 1/2 and probably weighs 9-9 1/2 lbs. she was 4 lbs. when I got her at 4 months old. I have always fed her Iams never anything different because I thought I was buying a good quality dog food. Chloe is shorter in the body than Teddy and she has a tiny face and little feet. Teddy on the other hand is longer than her, his feet are really big compared to hers and he is just bigger built. We love him just the same he is just bigger even thou she is a little taller. What kind of food do you suggest? I live in a very small town so I need something that wont be to hard to find or get.
Thanks for all your help
sharon
There are several decent foods out there to choose from. Check out the sticky on the top of this section, it is Premium pet food samples. Just about any of those are really good. Is there any pet store in your town that has natural/hollistic dog food?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!