View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
nneessaa
YT 500 Club Member

Don't worry, I have considered the long term affects. I know he is not perfect. I just meant he is an exceptional Yorkie. It is hard to come buy an adult Yorkie that is housetrained (for the most part, she leaves him for 11 hours and he's fine), good with all other dogs and people, absolutely loves to be groomed, and rarely barks. He may not be perfect, but I am determined to train him to be a great dog.

I am training him not to go on the couch/beds unless he is given permission, training him on the leash, etc. He had two accidents in the house even though I let him out twice an hour plus a walk in the rain. I think it is mainly because he is not neutered and is in a new house but I'm working on the "go potty". He can go pee but pooing is the problem outside. He also learned sit, is good with my cat now, and walks right by my side on walks!

I know he is going to have to see a vet. I guess I was unclear. My parents aren't sure I can keep him so if they decide I can't then I will let his owner take him to the vet instead of me. If they say I can keep him (probably) he'll go to the vet on Monday. I will have them check out his teeth too.
nneessaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!