Thread: My Yorkie died
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #84
ruby2sday
Senior Yorkie Talker

She had been on antibiotics for a week before and was to be on antibiotics for a week after. She had a physical the week before and was fine. Neither of those were the anesthetic they gave her and I don't have the paper right in front of me to see just what it was. I really feel it was something they did, but would never have a way to prove it.

The reason I think they did something wrong was that when a friend of mine took her little chihuahua in there two days later for a health certificate to travel, they told her she had to have a dental on her dog before they would give her a certificate. She said no because of what happened to Ruby. They told her that Ruby had other health problems that caused it. When my friend told them that she knew better and that she knew Ruby was a healthy dog, they backed down and went ahead and gave the health certificate. If they hadn't done something wrong, I would think they would have stuck to their guns.

If she had other health issues, I would think the physical would have shown it and they never told me there was a problem not even after she died. They told me she had a bad reaction to the anesthetic.

Last edited by ruby2sday; 11-01-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: add the last sentence
ruby2sday is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!