View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 07:24 PM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasmomok View Post
I just wanted to let anyone know who wanted to?? that, just as everyone already knew I'm sure, Bella is just fine!!

She was super THIRSTY when we got in the car and drank lots of water that I brought for her. And the vet said that she probably wouldn't be very hungry if at all tonight, but if she did eat she may throw it up.....but, the bf went out and picked up some chicken and even boiled it for her (since she's was on my lap ). She ate a couple of tiny "servings" (maybe 1 1/2 tablespoons full in total) and has kept all that down....

Oh!! I almost forgot....Wylie's Mom, when we got to the vet, I got to see his nice display of Hills Science Diet and Prescription Diet, as well as Royal Canin. Big surprise, huh!!! Lol!
Oh wonderful!!! She is REALLY doing great, wow!! That is just a great sign that she already has an appetite, ate 1.5T, and kept it down -- really good signs. That also tells me she probably has good pain control . What a good Mama you are!

Marcel had a bunch of teeth pulled too at his neuter (I think 7) - so it's not uncommon. He healed up just fine, didn't seem to bother him at all!

LOL on the food!! I tell ya....

Hugs to Bella and hope your weekend goes well.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!