View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:37 PM   #8
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Default Update....

I just wanted to let anyone know who wanted to?? that, just as everyone already knew I'm sure, Bella is just fine!! She's been home for ~3 hours and has slept most of them. The vet broke a tiny blood vessel when he was stitching her tummy up (looks ugly, but it looks worse than it is), and she ended up getting NINE extractions!!! He said all her permanent teeth are in, but she still had nine baby teeth. She has always chewed and chewed and chewed her toys, and we play tug quite a bit every single day....I feel like it's a little bit my fault somehow that she had to have so many extractions . He said this was common for very small dogs, though....

She was super THIRSTY when we got in the car and drank lots of water that I brought for her. And the vet said that she probably wouldn't be very hungry if at all tonight, but if she did eat she may throw it up.....but, the bf went out and picked up some chicken and even boiled it for her (since she's was on my lap ). She ate a couple of tiny "servings" (maybe 1 1/2 tablespoons full in total) and has kept all that down....I wanted to give her tiny bits at a time with time in between eating so we could make sure she'd keep it down. So far, besides being almost confused about where she wants to go and what she wants to do, she's done great!!

Thank you all for your support. You have no idea how appreciative I am....I know I'm a big baby about stuff like this! So, thanks!!

Oh!! I almost forgot....Wylie's Mom, when we got to the vet, I got to see his nice display of Hills Science Diet and Prescription Diet, as well as Royal Canin. Big surprise, huh!!! Lol!
bellasmomok is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!