View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 10:23 AM   #7
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Oh mercy.

Did he also tell you that he probably gets 40% commission on RC and SciDi? And, that almost all SciDi foods contain carcinogens, listed right in their ingredient lists for all to see? And as far as marketing and advertising, that Hills SciDi spends MILLIONS on Vets while they're in vet school so that they'll later sell their food? Hello Kettle=Black! LOL! Just WOW. You sure you want this person as your vet? .
Exactly!! I knew you guys would looove that!! And no, he is not my vet....she's only with him because he removed her dewclaws when she was very young and still with the breeder, and the left front one grew back. I was pretty comfortable with everything he's said up until today, that is, and on second thought, maybe I shouldn't have let her go back to someone who didn't do it right the first time...no matter how much it saved me!

I've been seeing a vet in my old town who I really love, but I just found a vet here in the town I live that she will be seeing from here on out I think. They sell Innova products and a few other really good quality dog foods....no Science Diet or Prescription Diet anywhere to be seen!! And one of the vets there practices traditional vet medicine, but the other practices HOLISTIC vet medicine!!! I like that! And people bring their horses to her from all over because she does horse acupuncture?? I don't know the why of it, but I know a lot of people really like it for their horses, and she is in high demand for it. I hope we really like her when we go there the next time Bella needs anything...I'm almost certain we will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Hang in there as best you can and try not to worry about those test levels. I'll be thinking about her.
Thank you so much for saying that, I really appreciate it!! She's my baby, just like all of you and yours, so you know I worry. But, I just have to hope that all will go well today, as I'm sure it will. Thank you!
bellasmomok is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!