View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 07:41 AM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I won't insult you by telling you I know how your feel, I can only tell you how I felt when we lost our 13 yr. old Nicole! I was like a zombie at first ... then couldn't move from bed for days. I blamed myself for not making different decisions for her. I thought I would die ... heck, I wanted to die, anything to stop that awful pain in my heart. That's been about 6-7 years ago and even now, right this minute, I feel that stabbing pain just thinking about her. It did get easier, but I will never get over it. It took me a lot of years to even allow the "suggestion" of another pet. When we bought Toto almost two years ago, I just lost my heart within minutes!! And, here I am again, so committed to another pet that I know will not live forever! That's what we do ... we go on. For now, just know that we are all here for you and want to help in any way we can, even just having someone to listen will help. We will remember you & your family in our prayers.l
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!