View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 05:42 AM   #10
Annadoodle
A Yorkie Touched My Heart

Love Get Well Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy's Mama
I called every vet in my phone book the other nite, I just could not watch my baby be so sick. I stayed up all night and fed him a tablespoon full of water every 20 to 30 minutes then I took him to another vet as soon as they opened at 8:00, he is on Iv's getting antibiotics and nutrients thru his iv now. The vet assured me that she would settle for nothing less than him getting better. I am going to visit him in an hour. And she did not think I was crazy because I said he had a reaction to the shot. The other vet had said that never happens. I am so happy that my little Rowdy is going to be well. Thank you all for your interest and support. My other little yorkie, Chewie is so sad, the vet says that Rowdy will probably be able to come home tommorrow. So we are going to have a party. Will let everyone know when he comes home. Thanks again.
Bless your heart...how frightening~
I'm so happy that Rowdy is being cared for..and I'm so sorry for all of this happening. What a good mommie you are in taking such good care of him.

Let us know how your visit goes with him today...and I'm happy he can come home tomorrow. Maybe you can bring him something that has Chewies scent on it to be next too...blanket..soft toy~

Special thoughts to you and Rowdy from Sophie and I.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!