View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
charmed239
YT Addict

I breed Bichons so I can tell you (if it is a well bread bichon) You will absolutly LOVE it. they are sooooo wonderful!!!! they get along with everybody,,human canine and feline! their temperment is GREAT, they dont shead, they LOVE TO PLAY especially with other dogs and cats, so your yorkie will get a run for his money..lol..I was breeding bichons before I got my Yorkie Riley, and they accepted him the second he came in the door...I we kept one of the puppys from the litter, we named her chloe, and Riley and Chloe are one month apart in age,,and they are INCEPRABLE!!! they play ALL DAY LONG, they sleep together they eat together, and bichons are bread to be lap dogs, so you will get plenty of love too.. they are just sooooo sweet and loving dogs very smart and eager to please. they love to play but are not overly hyper, and they listen very well..one piece of advice I can give you is to get a good groomer or learn to to it yourself,,they do require very regular grooming. they do have an undercoat but since they dont shed, they must be brushed everyday! and bathed every couple weeks, you can keep him in a longer bichon cut or keep him shorter, if you choose to keep him a little shorter he will need to be trimmed once a month at least,,,Ill include a pic of out mamma and her litter,,the puppys are 7 months old now,
Attached Thumbnails
should I add bichon to our family?-136.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!