View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:43 AM   #18
Mitzis Mom
No Longer a Member

We have 4 Yorkies now. It all started with Mitzi when she chose my husband as her daddy. He raised her from a 8 week old puppy and was her only parent for 6 years. Then they invited me into their family and I so fell in love with Yorkies that I always thought of getting another one. Only 5 years later hubby finally said 'yes' and we adopted Maggie, 3 y.o., from Yorkie rescue me.

In June Mitzi had to go to the rainbow bridge at 11 y.o. b/c of kidney faillure and my husband was so devasted that we got a puppy, Mikki, 6 months now.

Then the door were open and as Capone, Gypsy and Eve looked for a new home we gave them one. Unfortunately Gypsy didn't get along with Maggie and we found her a new home as an only furkid. So... now we have still four, the famous M&Ms since Capone, 6 y.o. is now Maximus and Eve, 1 y.o. is now Minnie.

It is not a lot of more work b/c mostly they entertain each other. When we go for walkies I have Maximus and Minnie on a coupler and Maggie on a seperate leash and Mikki gets a ride in a carrier I have over my shoulder. That works pretty good...

Oh... and I got hubby's permission to look for another puppy once we are rich... (now how long is that gonna take???? )
Mitzis Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!