View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
There's a MailBoxes, Etc. near home that has a resident Yorkie. A tiny little thing ... she has a bed on the counter. Whenever anyone comes in the store, she trots to the end of the counter to say Hello. She's spoiled rotten.

You have a tanning salon; do you have a health code you need to adhere to? That may prevent you from taking the pup to work with you.

I work by myself most of the time, and there's very little walk-in traffic (deliveries, mostly). I can lock the door and make them knock, or I can put a gate across the entry. But I don't bring the pups with me. I don't/can't bring both of them, and the one that didn't go would really pine for the other. So they both stay at home to keep each other company - and to greet me exuberantly when I walk in the door .

I miss them, but if they started barking when I was on the phone, I'd have a lot to explain.
i was going to say that...because i own a nail salon...but i also have a full time job utilizing my degree from college that i worked hard for....but the state board does not allow any pets in the salon...for health reason...so i was wondering if hair salons and tanning salon would have to the same rules apply...

but if not then lucky for them...hehe
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!