View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:12 PM   #10
Darlin Beauxs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Yeah, I have a secret confession: I find Caesar very very sexy, but it could just be his accent

Thanks for your kind words in regards to my friend. I call her sister since we have been best friends since we were 14. I had to make the very hard decision to have her committed. It meant she lost her job, but she was already losing her home, and she needed a fresh start. Her problems were so severe the doctor agreed to hold her for longer than the 72 hrs so we could find a free rehab...and the caseworker did. We found out exactly a month after she entered the rehab that she is PREGNANT. The doctor said since the drug/alcohol use was only in the first month of her pregnancy the baby will be ok...and he is growing right on schedule!!!

Her mother and sister aren't supportive of her in the least, in fact, they do more harm than good. I have power of attorney and am handling all her money, etc. for her.

I wonder if sometimes thats why so many mistakes happen when I am away.,..husband says this is wasted effort, she is never going to change, and I will be hurt in the end. All I can do is hope and pray that this time "takes", and the baby gives her a reason to live!
Darlin Beauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!