View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 04:53 AM   #10
Lucia
Twinkle & Wicket's Mum
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teri88 View Post
I am so sorry. I have been there and I know it is devestating. It sounds like you are doing all the right things. As far as flyers go....flood the area! We put up 1.000 fliers the last time Maddie ran away. (She was with someone who was sitting her while we were going on vacation, so she didn't know the neighborhood at all) One other thing I'd suggest...if Twinkle has a blanket or something with her smell on it, put it outside, like on a porch banister or something. Dogs have an incredible sense of smell and it may help her find her way home. Most of all just keep looking. She may be scared and hiding. Walk around with her favorite treat. And keep praying. I'll be praying for you. Good luck.
Thanku hun for your suggestions. I'm just on my way out with more fliers that I've printed out....I'm gonna stick them to everything I can see. I'm gonna carry treats with me and I'm going to put her blankie and favourite toys on the front doorstep. I appreciate everyone's kind thoughts and prayers...they are helping to keep me in a positive frame of mind.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!