View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 02:49 AM   #13
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

The problem of wether its normal or not u cant make sure they understand you will be coming back and I do believe that sometimes if not all the time they have no idea if you will come back. There are some dogs that make themselves sick when they are left alone because of fear that they were left. I live with my grand parents who neither work now because they are retired and due to my anxiety I do not curently have a job so Callie has never been left a lone and even if I'm the only one who leaves she will sleep the hole time, not eat, not drink, not play and stuff and I feel bad about that so I do limit somewhat what I do so I dont have to leave her but with my anxiety thats not hard. I think these dogs do have human qualitys sometimes tho they are so smart and can understand some things that can shock you. No offense and maybe I'm crazy but my dog seems smarter then some people I have meet. I think when you have two or more dogs its not as bad as when you have one and leave them alone because then they have some kind of companion and arnt completly alone. One of the reasons I dont leave Callie alone is because I absolutly hate being completely alone and I wouldnt want to be left alone.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!