View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:21 AM   #4
Ellie May
And Rylee Finnegan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beabble View Post
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it was the meds making her that sick and now that I'm not giving it to her that she will be ok. He said when he checked her that she was in obvious pain, that's why he gave her a pain medication. Isn't there something safer that can be given that doesn't have THOSE kinds of side effects and isn't that dangerous to give to our furkids? She still hasn't vomited this morning, so I'm hopeful she'll be ok, but I wished she'd eat a bit more. Still no call back from the stand in vet, I wished Maggy's regular vet was in today. Hopefully she continues to improve today, if not, I'm going to talk to the vet about having a blood panel done. Thank you for taking the time to read through all that up there, I know it was a lot and I appreciate your reply.
Tramadol or something else that I can't remember the spelling for can be used but aren't as good and Tramadol is sometimes used with an NSAID (like Rimadyl). Rimadyl is good for pain but other things can be tried first.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!