View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 06:40 AM   #10
RMKC
Rosi & Poli's Mom
Donating Member

I have a scary story to share..
First of all , yes i use 2 retractables, but mainly because we dont have a fenced yard and my 2 cant run loose here due to Wildlife, we live in the country... here about a month ago we got to main country road when i saw a Lab running loose (neighbors) i picked Rosi up and was trying to get Apollo when he saw the Lab, he went ballistic, before i could pick him up he jerked so hard he frayed that line in half , and before i could get him , he was nipping at the labs hind feet i about had heartfailure... i thought he was a goner... thank god the Lab just snapped at him and was trying to get away from him, can you picture that ???? Yorkie attacking Lab my knees where shaking a couple of hrs after that... so i was checking into the manufactor and i think they are only guarantied for a yr...so needless to say they where replaced with new ones, and i check them to make shure there is nothing wrong with them... i still cant believe he ripped one in half...i do keep reg. leashes in the Truck for when we are in town...so please be carefull
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!