View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
newyorkie34
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default addional info

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkie34 View Post
All,

I am having such a hard time w/feeding my little girl! She’s 3 months now, I was feeding her 3 times a day, but things w/potty training etc…just wasn’t working out, there were times she wouldn’t even eat didn’t have an appetite and going potty she wouldn’t go after each meal….so I changed it to twice a day at certain times and this worked perfect she went pottyng after every meal (both meals) I train her too so she gets plenty of treats  I was worried since I’ve read about feeding them three times a day, went back to that and same pottying issues – so now I’m considering going back to 2 a day???? Would anyone here please help me is it really bad to feed them 2 a day???????? I really love her so much and don’t’ want to hurt her at all :-/ also I need better wee wee pads she ends up playing with it taking it off the floor etc..she is training to go outside she knows what to do but not on the pad I keep her in a huge exercise pen while I’m at work…. please help me!!!!!
My little one is almost 16 weeks – I give her tiny pieces of cheese,chicken and when I say tiny I mean tiny. Yeah she got the going outside part really good but not the pad ugh! Thank you
newyorkie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!