View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
Wabbit
Love my little flowers
Donating Member

Teeth

I only feed Daizy twice a day and she's had no problem with gaining weight!! So that won't harm her a bit....especially if your trying to potty train her. One way you can help her understand what the pads are for is somehow get some urine on it....puppies tend to go where they smell previous potties...not sure if she has any accidents in the house...but you could use the pad and wipe up a little on it..eventually she'll get used to the pads...........I would suggest that as she gets used to pad training that you slowly move the pad closer and closer to the door so eventually she's going to the door to potty...then you can take her outside when you see her near the door....Also always take her out the same door....that way she'll eventually go to that door to potty. I read on a thread that someone put a bell above their door...with a long string attatched and each time she took her furball outside she would ring the bell...within 5 days...she said she heard the bell ringing..it was her yorkie......asking to go outside!!! Isn't that so cute!! I'm going to try that myself!! Good luck....and Welcome to YT!!!!
RIP Honey Rose & Jasmine
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!