View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:16 PM   #45
yorkiekist
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2 View Post
They do quite a bit- fortunately they're good multi-taskers.
If you're interested in how they spend their time:
PETA TV // Animal Rights TV
About PETA >> Victories

I don't know about you but they sure do get a lot more done than I do.
I dont agree with alot of farming ideals. But the farmer has to make some $$ for all of the hard work and efforts that it entails to have a dairy, cattle, pig or chicken farm. Not all farms threat their animals badly. Would you treat your business badly if that was your livelyhood? You cant milk a dead cow. With all of the government regulations, it is harder and harder for a farmer to make a living. Now if everyone was a vegan, there would be absolutly no need for a farm period. But that is not the case, and probably never will be. So what would be a good solution? Import ALL of our food so that the uneducated public doesnt know where their food comes from? There are not many government safty and health regulations in most countries. We import too much as it is. Or do we have fanactical organizations like Peta suggesting moronic ideas like human breast milk. Peta may have some good ideals and may have done some good things, but they are their own worst enemy and sink their own ship by all of their nut-case antics.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!