View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
DesiBear
Yorkie Talker

Default Boarding Question

My girlfriend and I were spending the weekend in Santa Monica, California this past weekend.

I looked online and found a place called Heavenly Pet Resort. Reviews were great, place was great. Desi really didn't want to stay, other dogs there were barking and it was kinda loud. He doesn't do well with lots of barking from other dogs (he's not a barker).

But when we picked him up and got him in he car, he was acting like he hadn't had water in days. I took his water bowl out and poured some of my bottled water in it and he drank it all. So I poured some more and he drank that. So I just decided to pour the rest of my water (it was a little more than half full) and he drank it all.

Desi is only a 4 lbs. dog and drank more than a half bottle of water. I'm wondering if they didn't give him water?

Then on the drive home I was thinking about it and remembered I only saw water bottles (like what are in rabbit cages) and I don't know if Desi would know how to get water out of a bottle? But then again, I'm sure he could smell the water and would try licking it ... right? Did my baby go 2 days with no water?
DesiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!