View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 02:11 PM   #13
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
THANK YOU FOR CARING ~ and thanks Kim for the phone call this morning -

it was THE Scariest night I've ever had and same for my girls - they were just scared spitless all night long - we didn't sleep at all.

we came out better than all my neighbors - I posted here about it this morning - http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/off...cane-news.html

We had no power all night and by some miracle it came on about 6:30 this morning - everyone I called this morning has NO power and most live all around me

I'm still praying everyone has a house to come home to that evacuated. We were very very lucky but I worked really hard to get my apartment Hurricane Yikes 'ready' and my hard work paid off. I'm THE ONLY ONE with a back patio in my whole courtyard. Which is why I was hearing crashes all night. Trees uprooted right into 2 Townhomes next door to me - and a huge branch is blocking my front door - but I have a back door. Thing is there's so many boards in my parking lot I'm not driving till it gets cleaned up so we're stuck. I want to go see my mom and dad but cant due to nails and boards everywhere -....they have no power either - but are doing ok Thank God.

I'm so glad it's gone but now worried about the path it's taken and hope everyone is going to be ok.
Oh my V so glad you and your babies are ok, how scary
PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!