View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

THANK YOU FOR CARING ~ and thanks Kim for the phone call this morning -

it was THE Scariest night I've ever had and same for my girls - they were just scared spitless all night long - we didn't sleep at all.

we came out better than all my neighbors - I posted here about it this morning - http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/off...cane-news.html

We had no power all night and by some miracle it came on about 6:30 this morning - everyone I called this morning has NO power and most live all around me

I'm still praying everyone has a house to come home to that evacuated. We were very very lucky but I worked really hard to get my apartment Hurricane Yikes 'ready' and my hard work paid off. I'm THE ONLY ONE with a back patio in my whole courtyard. Which is why I was hearing crashes all night. Trees uprooted right into 2 Townhomes next door to me - and a huge branch is blocking my front door - but I have a back door. Thing is there's so many boards in my parking lot I'm not driving till it gets cleaned up so we're stuck. I want to go see my mom and dad but cant due to nails and boards everywhere -....they have no power either - but are doing ok Thank God.

I'm so glad it's gone but now worried about the path it's taken and hope everyone is going to be ok.

Last edited by red98vett; 09-13-2008 at 02:01 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!