View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #8
ally
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I'm glad to hear that Cinnamon is doing better!!

It's been 2 weeks since my little Mochi had 25 teeth pulled out. Today, he is doing great! My bother watches him in the mornings when I'm in school/work, then switch turns at night. He's back to his normal activities.. which some of my brother and I still restrict from him, like playing tug-of-war with his sister. His vet said not to do any home care until he see's him again next week. Which I'm excited to find out what hom care I can start on.

As far as food, what I've been doing with Mochi... since he had a lot of teeth pulled and he doesn't have many teeth left. He also was eating dry kibble. Now, I crush his dry food and mix it with a little wet food so it'll go down better. He loves it! Until I find out if he can eat dry food, I'm scared to give it to him. I'm afraid he'll swallow it whole.

Has Cinnamon received the Porphyromonas vaccine? It helps with periodontal disease and helps prevent it. Mochi received it when he got his procedure done and I highly recommend it! It's a new vaccine, and hasn't reached all animal hospital's. But you should definitely look into it!

p.s- My brother is (newskin)... if your wondering why we might talk of the same Mochi.
ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!