View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
linsvs
YT Addict

Default OMG you arent going to believe these rescues!!!

I cant find the thread I started the other day so here it is. My daughter has been trying to rescue 2 maltese from a man that has kept them outside forever , this is MAINE .. Anyway she finally went after them tonight around 5. There was 3 little dogs not 2.. ONe is a 12 year old the others are around 3.. They weigh around 6 or 7 lbs each.. She started cuting mats out at 5 and was still working on them when I got home from work at 945. We filled a trash bag full of stinky mats... it was the sadest thing I have seen in a long time. There little frightened eyes stayed glued on us as we working on freeing them from there body casts made of fur.All they wanted to do is put there little heads against us as we working on them... They dont have names that they know and they dont know what a dog biscuit is.. I would have loved to call the dog officer and get charges pressed agaINST HIM BUT WE WERE AFRAID THEY WOULD WANT TO PUT THEM TO SLEEP... They drank water until one of them got sick after she got them here. All dishes in there cage were empty and it was hot and humid here.. all week... As she drove away from his house he hollored by the way I didnt get around to housebreaking them... They are in my kitchen in a large kennel with a real dog bed. Tomorrow we continue cutting and will have baths. I will try to post pics after we get them cleaned up a little more. My daughter didnt get before pics, I wish she had... Maltese are supposed to be very intelegent I am hoping the housebreaking comes easy for them . I plan to find homes for them all ... If not I will contack a Maltese rescue for help...
linsvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!