Thread: So sad
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 06:56 AM   #11
LoveMyBaby
My Teeny Lil Super Guy

oh you guys... today is better than yesterday. he ususally sleeps in a crate and i decided to keep the collar on him while he sleeps b/c i dont want him to be messing around down there while I sleep. but my sister didnt think that he would be comfy being in his crate with the collar on b/c the collar took up so much space and since hes not used to it he didnt manuver himself well with it... it was the funniest and pathetic thing to watch,,, my poor baby. so my sister thought up to gate him in my room bigger space and more comfortable for him. he slept well during the nite i just kept waking up often,like when i first got him practically ddint sleep a wink.. but he was fine.
im just keeping my eye on him LIKE A HAWK so that he doesnt lick .. i dont want to keep the ecollar on him during the day ... only when i see that i cant take it no more but ill be very patient .. i will only try to keep the collar on him during the night.
I havent tried the onsie idea b/c i dont want him to pee on himself .. he is pad trained so he goes when he has to go.
I have been giving him so many treats im afraid he might get an upset tummy... so now im giving him apples and ice to play with ... Im soooo tired... but imma tough it out .... thanks all for your support.
heres a pic of him right after i brought him home fromthe vet.
I will call the vet to see if i can put an ointment on...
you know ... i was lookiing at his "package" and it might be swollen or somethign but it still looks like he has some of his "package".. very strange.. anyone ever went through this??
Attached Thumbnails
So sad-cimg1593.jpg  

Last edited by LoveMyBaby; 09-14-2005 at 06:59 AM.
LoveMyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!