View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #13
ging4444
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you all for your kind words. Melonie your tribute to Sampson was wonderful. Thank you for telling me about the site. Pattie, I cried reading about your loss. Your post helped me a lot, you have so much wisdom. I'm sorry everything you had to go through to get that wisdom. Elaine I am so sorry for your loss of Jersey and Newman. To have a loss so soon after losing Newman must be horrible. Indianagirl I am so sorry for your recent loss of Jezebel. I miss my baby so much too. Hot Rod's mom I lost one of my cats this past year too. I am so sorry you lost two so close together. I hope Hot Rod helps in your healing. Bchgirl I am so sorry for your loss of Trace and hope that Ramsey helps your heart heal. Theresa I am so sorry for your loss. I am going to try writing in a journal too. Villette I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. I hope you find some healing. Tammy your little Peanut sounded very loved and I am so sorry for your loss. I am so happy you have Abby and Daisy now to bring you happiness again. I now have a little 6 month old puppy named Honey that is keeping me busy and hopefully will help me with my grief. Mary I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling losing your little Grizzley Bear. I hope everyone finds some peace and healing and thank you for helping me with your kindness.
Ginger
ging4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!