View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
means143
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Scratching...but why???

My 4 month old yorkie was scratching/biting her hind leg and tail. When I checked I didn't see anything. She was scratching earlier today 5times at diffrent instances around 30 seconds per episode. I don;t know what's wrong with her. Could it be allergies or anything?

I started giving her Nature's Variety Duck and Turkey Meal for all life stages just today. I only gave 2pcs. per meal which was 3x a day just to try start the transition.

Today I also gave her .3ml of Vitamin C. it was prescribed by the vet.

Yesterday, I gave her a small amount of Troy Nutripet because she is very picky with her food. I had to mix boiled chicken liver to her current kibble so that she would eat it.

If you have any idea regarding the matter, please reply. thanks!

P.S. her behavior the whole day: she sleeps for an hour, wakes up, plays vigorously for 1.5 hrs, then sleeps again for an hour or so, then wakes up and play for an hour or so, then sleeps again, and so on and so forth. But at night time she sleeps longer hours simoultaneously with me, but she wakes me up earlier than I should be. She sleeps a lot from time to time but is very active when she's awake. I guess this is normal for a puppy?
means143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!