View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ging4444 View Post
I lost my beloved little Teddy in April and am having such a hard time without him. I have loved all my animals but never have I had a bond like the one I had with him. I just adored him, I would have done anything to save him. I have done a few things that are helping me with my grief and I was wondering if anyone else has found anything helpful. First of all I printed every picture I had of him and made a special album with poems and other momentos. I also took all his pictures and made a movie with music that I chose. I have spent so many hours on the movie making sure it was perfect. I thankfully have Teddy's ashes but they were in a plain wooden urn. I found a person on ebay who makes custom wooden urns with pictures engraved on black marble and whatever sayings you want to put on there so now his urn is so special. She also made me a necklace that has his picture engraved on a black heart stone that I am going to hang in my car. I have had numerous pictures of him made that I hung up all over the house. Some days they are what gets me through and some days it hurts too much to look at them. I also have a lock of his hair in a locket that I wear all the time. Are there any things that have helped you to deal with your grief? I am so sorry for everyone's loss.
It sounds like you're doing all the things that make you feel a little better. I don't know what to add. I lost my husband just one year ago and still haven't adjusted. It hurts. It's probably always going to hurt but you just have to take it one day at a time.

I'm sorry for your loss....It sounds like he was very very loved.

If you send me a picture of him - I'll be happy to make you some address labels with his picture...I have a special one just for those who went to Rainbow Bridge - you can see them here Designs by Villette if you scroll down and click labels

Last edited by red98vett; 09-02-2008 at 04:47 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!