View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #65
donnarod
"Owned" by Miss Tricksie
Donating Member

Default Please help, my Yorkie was kicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sude1957 View Post
Toby had 4 full syringes for breakfast and he stood and walked just a little, he seems tired today, probably sore too. He is opening his eyes a little wider I think. I'm having trouble getting him to take water, he has trouble swallowing it...does anybody have any suggestions? We haven't had a poopie today...is there something I can do to help him in that area, maybe some way of stimulateing him to poop? One good thing, this morning while working on standing and walking Toby went pee and he squatted to pee, well as best he could squat but the intention was there...Toby hadn't progressed to the lifting a leg to pee when the accident happened, he's just a baby. It seems a good sign that he is reverting back to normal behavior to go pee. Doesn't that mean his brain is beginning to function better? Thanks again everyone and please keep the prayers coming.
He might be too weak yet to lift his leg. Have you tried to give him water with am eye dropper? It could also be a little brain damage that makes him squat, pray that is not the problem.
Good Luck,
"we just keep praying"
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!