View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
ging4444
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove What are you doing to help you get through your grief

I lost my beloved little Teddy in April and am having such a hard time without him. I have loved all my animals but never have I had a bond like the one I had with him. I just adored him, I would have done anything to save him. I have done a few things that are helping me with my grief and I was wondering if anyone else has found anything helpful. First of all I printed every picture I had of him and made a special album with poems and other momentos. I also took all his pictures and made a movie with music that I chose. I have spent so many hours on the movie making sure it was perfect. I thankfully have Teddy's ashes but they were in a plain wooden urn. I found a person on ebay who makes custom wooden urns with pictures engraved on black marble and whatever sayings you want to put on there so now his urn is so special. She also made me a necklace that has his picture engraved on a black heart stone that I am going to hang in my car. I have had numerous pictures of him made that I hung up all over the house. Some days they are what gets me through and some days it hurts too much to look at them. I also have a lock of his hair in a locket that I wear all the time. Are there any things that have helped you to deal with your grief? I am so sorry for everyone's loss.
ging4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!