View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 05:54 AM   #9
Thorsmomma
I Love Thor
Donating Member

In my experience groomers are also bad news! And these stories just back mine up. I have decided that I will not take Thor to the groomers anymore. (who knows that could change but for now I do everything he needs done!) I have never heard of the cage dryers but they sound horrible, and only lazy people would use these. One of my main frustrations with groomers is that you can schedule an opointment at 10:00am, and they will tell you to come back at 4:00 to pick up your baby. I thought that an appointment was a set time for when you would get your doggie in to be cut!! When the people at petsmart told me I could come back I was like "no I can't, I'm not leaving him here with strangers!" So I paid extra for the express cut and about 1.5-2hrs later they were finishing him up because they were still attending to some other dogs! They didn't trim his ears or nails and they didn't put his hair in a tie (as described in the 'puppy' trim', and it was just a terrible experience. I wrote to Petsmart telling them how terrible the experiece was and they wrote me back telling me they were sorry for the inconvience and to please forward my message to the manager at the store. I was like 'isn't that what customer service is FOR?' My experience obviously wasn't tragic as some of these stories have been, and my hearts go out to those families. But when you make an appointment, why can't you take your pup in then to get its grooming opposed to sending it back into the back to wait in a cage for hours surrounds by other dogs barking, crying etc?!!
Hannah

The boys on DOGSTER
Thorsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!