View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 07:24 PM   #3
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

We crate Luigi also from about 12:00 - 8:00 pm. I have a friend who sometimes comes over to let Weegie out but there are days when she is unable to make it over. So he has been left in his cage for 8 hours at a time. And the 1st time he did peepee in his cage but never poopoo. But as soon as we get home, he makes a beeline right for the door!!! But now he is almost 6 monthes, and he IS able to hold it all day. But don't feel quilty!!! That is their safe place, its their home, den. That is the one placed they should always feel totally secure. As long as you never use the cage as a form of punishment. Your baby will get used to it. Luigi has gotten to the point where when he sees me putting my socks and shoes on, he actually goes and gathers up some of his toys he wants for the day and brings them into my room, (Thats where the cage is). He doesn't put them in his cage but we are working on that!!!! But when we go to bed, he doesn't sleep in his cage, he sleeps with us!! Oh, also his cage is big enough for him to walk around a little and we have water available for him all day.
miezzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!