View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 05:46 AM   #1
weasel610
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry grooming nightmare

I had a bad experience with a groomer ,they called and said my three yorkies would be done in an hour.I went to pick them up,they werent finished yet.An hour later they were still not done,but that was the good news.The longer I waited the worse it got.An elderly woman walked out with her westie and the front door was wide open and the place was right next to a main highway,20' feet from the front door.The dog wasn't on a leash yet and the owner and the groomer didn't notice it walking out the front door.I grabbed it outside and held on tight (saying please don't bite me) asking whose dog is this ?Nobody got exicited just oh it is hers.My Bear would have bolted into the road if that had been him.They put their hair up with full size hair elastics and I could hear them crying (screaming) from being combed out.I had told them if you find any mats cut them out ,dont pull on their fur.They looked worse than when they got there.Has anyone had their groomers use those big cage dryers?Too much for a yorkie?They wash them put them in the dryer,comb them out hours later.My babies were all upset.Finally I sayed what do I owe you ?I want my dogs now !!!I left with one completely not done.Is it out of line to visit a new groomer before taking your dogs there for the first time?Maybe take them for a nail clipping to get a good look around?They were highly recommened .
weasel610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!