View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #16
jeanief
YT Addict

Well I was going to stay out of this, but since you are still posting I have to put in a comment. There are 2 sides to every story ! This is what I was told........
You picked the puppy up, and 2 days later emailed and said she was holding her leg up and licking or biting her leg and having restless nights in her new home. Sanjur told you it takes a bit to adjust to their new homes( sleeping at night alone) She also told you her vet had checked the patella's, and they checked out fine. 3 wks later you take the pup to the vet to find out she has a broken leg. then you email sanjur and tell her the pup must have broken her leg at her house ,since you asked the kids about it and they told you nothing had happened. I mean seriously now, don't you think sanjur would notice a broken legs on a pup? It sure wouldn't run around on the floor like it did before you picked up the puppy. A broken leg causes a pup to limp, ( to say the least) and it had no limp before it left and went into your care. If the puppy had a broken leg when you took it home in your car that day, don't you think you would notice that? Once you got out of the car at home, wouldn't you see that the pup was limping and in pain, and take the pup right in to the vet , or at least the next day? You wait 3 wks to take the pup into your vet, even thought it's holding it up and licking it? A breeder can not cover a broken leg after it leaves their care. I am so sorry this happend to your pup ( she sure is cute). I know sanjur and do not find her to be a evil women, she has always been great and helpful to me.
jeanief is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!