View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
SirPeanut
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question NEWMAN'S OWN ORGANICS -- The Second Generation. Honest opinions about it PLEASE!

Since my husband is being very ignorant about my Yorkie's nutrition I had to compromise again ! I found what's good for my baby with Petco but it's too far away for him to drive up there (cheap bastard ).

I went to the Base Commissary and I found a few Organic dog food - "Organix" (Adult) was one of them (didn't found for puppies) and Newman's Own Organics was the other one. I chose "Newman's Own Organics" because of the Ingredients - That's the first thing I was interested about. It has no wheat, no corn, no soy stuff.

I also got Peanut "Newman's Own Organics" Chicken tiny heart treats. No wheat, no corn, no soy.

Here is their official website: NEWMAN'S OWN ORGANICS -- The Second Generation Web Site / Newman's Own Organics Premium Pet Food

I would like some honest opinions about this dog food. I am desperate and so scared right now for my fur baby. He has an upper respiratory infection (found out he had kennel cough when he was 5 weeks old too) and it spread to his tiny stomach. Doc gave him antibiotic and advised us to feed him Purina canned (stupid choice) as I mentioned in a previous thread of mine. Well, Purina is on my black list and so is Nutro.

Thank you very much for reading

Last edited by SirPeanut; 08-22-2008 at 01:48 PM. Reason: typo
SirPeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!