View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 06:57 AM   #1
River
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Indy is home and currently leashed to my leg!

Help!! I am supposed to be keeping him quiet for 2 WEEKS after his liver shunt surgery!! I brought him home last night. They called me from the vet's early yesterday morning and said he couldn't come home til he ate. He had refused to eat since he was there. When I got there he was so excited to see me! We went in a room and I gave him his food and he ate it right down. He just wanted his Mom. So they let me take him home. He was so glad to see the other dogs, but wants desperately to play with them! I can't let him loose around them. He is oblivious to the fact that he just had major surgery. I think I have my son's old playpen (21yrs old!) in the basement and I am going to try and keep him in that. He pretty much leaves the incision alone when he's out of the crate, but when he's in it and doesn't have anything else to do he bothers it. I have an ecollar for him but his crate is too small for him to wear it in there. Hopefully the play pen will do the trick. Any suggestions would be helpful. It's going to be a LONG 2 WEEKS, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
River is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!